Insolvency and restructuring
Harris has experience in, and systems for, solving major challenges. Based on requirements, we put together a team that may include specialists from different legal fields.
Among other things, we assist with:
- Review of the company’s situation and evaluation of the available options, including liquidation and bankruptcy.
- Evaluation of the Board’s responsibilities and obligations
- Issues concerning equity and loan transactions
- Safeguarding creditors’ interests
- Monetary claims and recovery
- Legal issues surrounding mortgages and pledges
- Employees’ positions in the absence of salary payments, employers’ liquidation proceedings, salary guarantees, etc.
- Litigation in the event of disputes about Board liability or demand for a debtor’s preferences to be set aside
Administration of bankruptcy assets